Nina resides in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctorate from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Mythological Studies and Emphasis on Depth Psychology.
- Dissertation, Myth Making and Modern Medicine, a Case of Kidney Transplantation.
- Post Doctorate, Clinical Hypnotherapy from St John’s University
- Assisi Institute:
- Nina worked for LSU Medical School as an organ procurement and Transplant Coordinator
- As an arts activist she served as a former president of the New Orleans Opera Association
- Former Vice President of Shreveport Opera Association
- Loyola University School of Music Visiting Committee Chairman
- Former President of Southern Repertory
- Served on numerous board and fundraising chair positions for community non profits.
- She was the former president / CEO of the Children’s Bureau.
Nina is a partner of Four Women Films and executive producer of the short film Dandelion. Which was presented 2015 film festivals La Film Prize and New Orleans Film Festival.
- National Association of Professional Women.
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators.
- American Christian Writers
- Master signers New Orleans Opera Association / broad of director
- WW11 National Museum
- Loyola School of Music Visiting Committee
- New Orleans Film Society , producer circle
- New Orleans Museum of Art, fellow
- Historic New Orleans Art Collection, Laussat member
- Grace has a Silent Voice, Balboa Press , 2015.
- Saving Wednesday’s Child , introduction and acknowledgements,
- History of the Children’s Bureau, 2008.
- Psychology of Threshold, The Lost Heritage, 2001.
- Myth Making and Modern Medicine, : The Case of Kidney Transplantation, Pacifica Graduate Institute . May 1999.
- Edison Redd Series -Forthcoming